Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Copyright: play music and tap into emotion

I have actually used music to a presentation for the first time. For the lack of proper music I just picked a Bollywood soundtrack that does not go well with the presentation. I don't mind that since the whole idea of making changes is to learn to do how to-s. I have also added humor to my presentation. In slide 8 I have taken out the image of "copyright behind bars" and added picture of a young woman behind bars who is making a silly face. This is not done to suggest anything derogatory for or towards women. I just felt that it was appropriate in this sense. It tries to portray that people can end up behind bars by just being ignorant- which I believe this woman in the image represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment